2013年9月12日 星期四

NOTD : Leopard Hearts By leonacarolina


This is my second review for KKCenterHK. You might remember my shooting star manicure from a couple of weeks ago. Alongside my multicoloured star glitter, I also chose a pair of acrylic 3D nail decorations!
image
image
I picked these cute yellow and brown leopard printed heart shapes. They are listed on the KKCenterHK website as ‘BLUESEA Heart Shaped Brown With Leopard Nail Art Decoration’ with the product code BLUESEA-PH09A. Two of the hearts will set you back US$4. Click here to check them out! 
I wanted to try out these decorations as they are completely different to what I would normally think of putting on my nails! When they arrived, I was surprised at how small they were. They aren’t tiny, but I expected them to be larger. In saying that though, I think they are the perfect size. They looked just right on my nail and didn’t catch on anything at all.
Enough chatting - have a look at my mani!
image
image
image
I used OPI Schnapps Out Of It as a ‘base’ colour for this mani as I thought it matched the brown in the leopard print. I used two coats on my pinky, ring, and middle fingers. On my pinky finger (and my thumb, although it’s not visible in these photos) I added one coat of Nostalgic Nail Lacquer Sloth. On my index finger I started with two coats of Nubar Orange Creme, and then I freehanded leopard print with Schnapps Out Of It and LA Colors Art Deco in Black.
I attached the leopard print hearts to my ring fingernails with a small amount of nail glue. I applied it directly to the decoration, and then waited a few minutes for the glue to become tacky, which meant it was super easy to place on my nail. It stayed put all throughout the day, even while I was washing dishes! I really love the ‘wow’ factor the hearts added to this mani.


Thank you, leonacarolina
Check out leonacarolina blog
http://leonacarolina.tumblr.com/post/54487204513/notd-leopard-hearts

沒有留言:

張貼留言