2013年9月10日 星期二

Silver Hexagon Stud Nails from kkcenterhk By polishmeplease


Hey There Polished People!
Before I went on vacation a couple of weeks ago I was asked by kkcenterhk if I would like to review some of their products. I checked out their website (see the kkcenterhk site here) and they have a LOT of nail art products!! I was particularly impressed with the amount of studs and gleeqins they offer. I chose to try some 5mm Silver Hexagon Studs. They were actually a LOT bigger than I anticipated, even though they clearly list the size I apparently didn’t know what 5mm wide would look like, so I went with a blue jeans meets a stegosaurus nail look. Ready to see what I mean? :)

Silver Hexagon Studs from kkcenterhk

5mm Silver Hexagon Studs from KK Center HK over Essence I Love Bad Boys
5mm Silver Hexagon Studs from kkcenterhk over Essence I Love Bad Boys with ChG Fairy Dust
StudsFromHKbeautyAndEssence
I found these studs to be a little on the large side for my personal taste, but they were great quality and stayed on my nails until I removed them. They come pretty flat, so in order to fit them to the curve of my nail, I first pressed them down on the rounded side of a marker to give them a little curve. They were really easy to use and if you like big bold nails, you will really like these. These particular studs can be found here on the kkcenterhk site, and the item number is NNAIL-DRN639. I was really pleased with these products and am happy I got a chance to try them. I may use these again in the future as the package that they came in had a TON of studs, so plenty for several more manis :)
Find kkcenterhk-


Thank you, polishmeplease
Check out polishmeplease blog
http://polishmeplease.wordpress.com/2013/07/06/silver-hexagon-stud-nails-from-kk-center-hk/

沒有留言:

張貼留言