2013年9月10日 星期二

Turquoise and Blue Gleequin Mani By polishmeplease


Hey There Polished People!
If there is one nail art thing that I really like, it’s gleequins. I like how they’re big and bold like studs, yet flat and usually sparkly like glitter… they’re easy to use and pretty versatile, and they’re something that not just ANYONE on the street has seen before so they tend to have a pretty big impact. My first gleequins I ever used were from winning a giveaway on Amanda’s blog, Mae’s Beauty. They were kind of a shifty lavender color and I loved them!! Click here to see some nails I did with them back in the day. Anyway, I’m a fan of gleequins so when I got the chance to sample and review some Turquoise Green 2.5mm Circle Glitter (NNAIL-HB16-2-5mm) I was excited to give them a chance. These gleequins were larger than the ones I have tried before, so I felt like I didn’t find the absolute best use of them yet, but I definitely enjoyed trying them and I was mostly pleased with what I came up with. Let’s see how they turned out…

Turquoise and Blue Gleequin Mani

Turquoise Green 2.5mm Circle Glitter from kkcenterhk over FP Inkblot Blue
Turquoise Green 2.5mm Circle Glitter from kkcenterhk over FP Inkblot Blue
HKBeautyCircleGleequinsFPInkblotBlue (2)
The sunlight pictures make these gleequins look kind of dull for some reason, but they are really quite shifty/pearly in finish and nearly glow in the dark as you can tell here in this odd picture.
The sunlight pictures make these gleequins look kind of dull for some reason, but they are really quite shifty/pearly in finish and nearly glow in the dark as you can tell here in this odd picture.
Gleequins (or circle glitter as kkcenterhk calls them) are really easy to use. All you do is paint your nails with you base color, allow it to mostly dry. Apply a stripe of clear topcoat (not fast dry) to the area where you want the gleequins, put a dot of top coat on a sheet of paper and dip the tip of a cuticle stick into it and then use that tacky end to pick up a gleequin and place is on the nail. Once you’ve applied all your gleequins, add a thick layer of topcoat and call it macaroni! ;) These were really easy to work with, the quantity of gleequins in a package was excellent, I seriously probably have more in one little container here than I’ll ever use in my lifetime. kkcenterhk definitely gets an A+ for value! Also something that I appreciated was that at least in my package, I didn’t have any sloppily cut out gleequins that are like half circles or look like quarter moons. I sometimes find that sloppiness in execution to be very annoying. If you haven’t tried using gleequins yet, check out all the circle glitter here at kkcenterhk.com.
Find kkcenterhk-
website: http://www.kkcenterhk.com/” target=”_blank”>http://www.kkcenterhk.com
Blog: http://kkcenterhk.blogspot.com/” target=”_blank”>http://kkcenterhk.blogspot.com/
Tumblr: http://kkcenterhk.tumblr.com/” target=”_blank”>http://kkcenterhk.tumblr.com/
Facebook: KKCenterHK
Google+: 108172894204617826877
Youtube: wwwkkcenterhkcom
Twitter: @kkcenterhkcom
Weibo: kkcenterhk
Are you a fan of gleequins? Do you have a suggestion for how I might use these in the future? As always, thank you all for reading and till next time- Happy Polishing!!! :D
**Products in this post were provided by the company or PR for review. Please see my disclosure tab for further information.**


Thank you, polishmeplease
Check out polishmeplease blog
http://polishmeplease.wordpress.com/2013/07/08/turquoise-and-blue-gleequin-mani/

沒有留言:

張貼留言