2013年9月11日 星期三

Stripe Gradient & Studs By poppingnails

 I thought I'd go the subtle route after my sushi nails the other day but of course I can't seem to do too plain so I usedthese teardrop studs from KKCenterHK


Believe it or not I actually used a sponge to create a gradient on these nails and it went quite well, I may be trying it more in the future. To start with I sponged on some Collection 2000 Praline Whirl to get rid of the white on my nail. I then put some striping tape on in various places and using a sponge, applied a gradient of Praline Whirl and Barry M Key Lime. You might not be able to tell it's a gradient as the tape covered up the fade from colour to colour but I really like the simple look it has. I then used topcoat to apply the studs and then put on a piece of silver glitter above the stud just to add a little bit extra.

Click through below if you want to read a full review of the studs


These studs are 3mm by 6mm the 6mm being the length. Although they look like a regular silver, they are a darker shade and with wear, the darker coating comes off and shows the regular silver metal underneath which I don't mind as it's not as if they're changing colour completely, they are still silver.


I know I don't normally show this angle but I thought I would as I was really impressed by it. These studs, like most others are concave but are still flat on the edges, however, as the widest part is only 3mm, a good width for my nails, and they go to a point, they fit on my nail completely flat even on my little finger which is very curved.


These studs are sold for $4.73 which is £3 and you get 50 in a pack. I like to reuse my studs as well so I save them when I take them off so 50 is a decent amount.


Something else I thought I'd add in was a picture of the packaging. You may have seen this before but it was something that my mum commented on and I agree. The packaging is really nice and I always think nice presentation can't hurt. I really like these studs and the fact that they fit all my nails so well is fantastic. This is my first time getting anything fromKKCenterHK but I really like the service and you can get delivery for less than $1 which is also a big plus for me.

Thank you, poppingnails
Check out poppingnails blog
http://poppingnails.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/stripe-gradient-studs.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言