2013年10月28日 星期一

Animal Print 31DC2103 Mani & KKCenterHK Water Decal, Review By nailpolishcreations


Happy Friday!! Today's 31 Day Challenge is Animal Print. We all know how popular cheetah and zebra animal print is lately, so I wanted to try and avoid the obvious. I recently received some peacock water decals from KKCenterHK to review and I thought that it would be perfect for my animal print nails.


Zoya: Hunter and Mira
Color Club: Baldwin Blue


I just love peacock colors! This was my first time using water decals and with some help from a youtube video I found that they are very simple to use!

This peacock water decal is a small example of all the water decals KKCenterHK has to offer. If you haven't visited this site yet you should really go and check out all they have to offer for nail decor, make sure to use my 10% off code below!!


Thank you, nailpolishcreations
Check out nailpolishcreations blog
http://www.nailpolishcreations.com/2013/09/animal-print-31dc2103-mani-kkcenterhk.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言