2013年10月28日 星期一

By nailpolishcreations


Happy Wednesday lovelies! I have one work day left this week since my friends wedding that I am in is this weekend :D. You have no idea how excited for this day to finally be getting closer. Anyways, I have some cute panda water decals from KKCenterHK to review for you today. 


 There is no way you can say those pandas aren't adorable! Below is how I wore these water decals.


OPI: Don't Pretzel my Buttons
Sinful Colors: White on White
Zoya: Neely


I had no problems applying these water decals.  This was my second time using water decals and I have to say I am a huge fan now. Also I can't stop staring at that cute lil panda :D

These panda water decals is a small example of all the water decals KKCenterHK has to offer. If you haven't visited this site yet you should really go and check out all they have to offer for nail decor, make sure to use my 10% off code below!!


Thank you, nailpolishcreations
Check out nailpolishcreations blog
http://www.nailpolishcreations.com/2013/10/kkcenterhk-panda-water-decal-review.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言