Can you see that baby grasshopper in the background? Damn, I was so afraid it'll jump on me~
This morning I had only an hour to change my mani. So I decided to use water decals because only water decals can do it! Just another bright summer inspired nail art.
How To Get This Nail Art:
1. Make sure to apply base coat to protect our natural nails.
2. Apply grass green polish for the main background color.
3. Sponge neon yellow and orange polishes.
4. Apply any shimmery polish on top to make it look smooth.
5. Add fruity water decals/or freehand them.
6. Seal everything with good layer of clear top coat.
Let me know, what do you think of this mani?
Water decal set with perfect images of fruits and cherry tomatos. This decals can be used on light background as well as on any darker color. The images are opaque enough.
I seriously love them! Ideally suited for summer nail art and most importantly, quick and easy to use.
I also have 10% OFF coupon code: mymakeupmania
Product was sent from KKCenterHK.
Thank you, mymakeupmania
Check out mymakeupmania blog