2013年10月10日 星期四

Review: ES Handmade Brown Luxuriant Natural False Lashes KKCenterHK By forest-doll



Can you guys believe it? These lashes are the exact same color as my hair! I'm so amazed. I have seen brown lashes a while ago from eyemazing but they're so expensive so I was glad when KKCenterHK came up with brown lashes too! $15 for 5 pairs of lashes is a steal considering that these are on par with my Diamond Lashes. Dollywink lashes are much more comfortable but they're so expensive and you'll only get 2 pairs per pack. 

The top lashes are absolutely a dream to wear! They make my eyes so cute! It's definitely perfect for the droopy eye makeup look! They're bendable and comfortable too! The bottom ones are great too; I cut them into two pieces and apply them to the outer corners only. Both the stems of the lower and upper lashes are soft and they don't poke the eye. I just love them!


Anyway, I love them. Can you tell? Haha!

The top lashes can be found here:
While the bottom lashes can be found here:


Thank you, forest-doll
Check out forest-doll blog
http://forest-doll.blogspot.hk/2013/06/review-es-handmade-brown-luxuriant.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言