Lately I'm getting into nail stamping, really getting into it. Despite that I'm not good at all in stamping nail art I like to share my current NOTD inspired by famous and beautiful Audrey Hepburn.
Mix and match style nail art:
1. I applied whitener and base coat to protect my natural nails.
2. On my index finger and pinky I applied one coat of opaque silver polish and then sponged chunky holo glitters on top to create sparkly surface.
3. On my thumb I applied 2 coats of basic black polish and made white polka dot.
4. For my middle finger I applied one coat of opaque creme white polish and one coat of shimmery white polish and also made black polka dot on top of everything.
5. And for my accent/ring finger I applied 2 coats of basic white polish, stamped the center image from QA16 plate and added some rhinestones to cuticle line.
And thats it!
And here is the image plate I used for my NOTD. It is from KKCenterHK store, click HERE to see more details of the product. All I want to say that all these images engraved perfectly, they all stamps so nicely!
Image plate was provided for review purpose.
Thank you, mymakeupmania
Check out mymakeupmania blog