2013年10月7日 星期一

CORAL ROSE BIRTHDAY MANICURE By soyoubeauty


Today I have my birthday manicure to show you :D I turned 27 on Saturday and I've had such a lovely weekend! It was sooo freezing the day before but the sun has been shining the past two days, very lucky!! I decided to do a coral coloured manicure to match my dress I was wearing for my birthday drinks. I used the beautiful Nails Inc Wellington Square. I used 3 thin coats for perfect coverage. This is a beautiful peachy colour! I then painted on orange roses. They look red in the photos but they do look more of an orange colour in person. I used gold acrylic paint for the leaves.
I then decided to use some studs on my ring finger. I don't actually own any gold studs, but I remember the wonderful Tamit24 mentioning painting hers so I painted some silver and black ones from kkcenterhk.com. The bottom two photos show how I did this. I simply applied a quick dry base coat to a plastic sheet and used a cocktail stick to line up the studs on the sheet. I then painted them all with Barry M Gold Foil paint and peeled them off when dry. I used 3mm studs, 2mm studs and 1.5mm studs. I will be using these in their original colour in a future post :)
What do you think? I hope you aren't bored of roses!! you can see the dress below that I wore out for my birthday too, as you can see I'm a huge fan of roses, hehe :)
p.s. I had a total disaster with my ring finger and sliced half of the free edge off with my razor in the shower :( so please excuse the uneven nails.
I hope you've all had a lovely weekend!
 Nails Inc Wellington Square Coral Nail Art Nails Inc Wellington Square Coral Nail Art Nails Inc Wellington Square Coral Nail Art Nails Inc Wellington Square Coral Nail ArtNails Inc Wellington Square Coral Nail ArtNails Inc Wellington Square Coral Nail Art Nails Inc Wellington Square Coral Nail ArtNails Inc Wellington Square Coral Nail ArtNails Inc Wellington Square Coral Nail Art
10% off at kkcenterhk.com with code soyoubeauty


Thank you, soyoubeauty
Check out soyoubeauty blog
http://www.soyoubeauty.com/blog/53/coral-rose-birthday-manicure

沒有留言:

張貼留言