2013年10月7日 星期一

COLOUR BLOCKING STUD NAIL ART By soyoubeauty


Hey lovelies! just a simple colour blocking manicure today with LOTS of studs ;)
For the colours I first of all used 17 magnetized in blue, the reason being that I don't own many dark blues and it's a great one coater. I then applied Color Club Harp on it and Over the Moon in blocks, just freehand because I'm too lazy to use tape and I knew I'd be covering with studs.
These are some studs that I was sent to review for KKCenterHK.com and I love them! First of all we have the circular silver 1.5mm studs which are the tiniest studs I've ever seen! They are pretty flat and have a matte silver finish. With these I've also used circular black 2mm studs so that you can see how they compare. As you can see these are more rounded, slightly bigger and have a shiny finish. I love these too! they seem brilliant quality. Each of these are $4.23 USD (£2.62) for around 50.
Now I might have gone a bit OTT with the studs but who cares? I love them, haha! They're pretty easy to place on the nail too, it's just getting them the right way around before picking them up that's a bit fiddly, because they're so tiny!
Do you like nail studs? I'm loving the variety out there at the moment! Hope you've all had a lovely weekend!
 Colour Block Stud Nail Art Colour Block Stud Nail Art Colour Block Stud Nail Art Colour Block Stud Nail ArtColour Block Stud Nail Art Colour Block Stud Nail ArtColour Block Stud Nail Art
10% off at kkcenterhk.com with code soyoubeauty
Don't forget to enter the great British Nail Bloggers international givaway if you haven't already!


Thank you, soyoubeauty
Check out soyoubeauty blog
http://www.soyoubeauty.com/blog/58/colour-blocking-stud-nail-art

沒有留言:

張貼留言