2013年10月22日 星期二

Ebalay Sweet Pink Glitter Polish #024!... By nailsmydreams


EBALAY STYLING NAIL COLOR
Sweet Pink #024 15 mL
US$ 7.82 / Php 342.01 (see here)

Hi! I went to the post office yesterday to pick up an awesome package that KKCenterHk sent me. Inside it are two awesome nail polishes. Woohoo! I tried one on today and I immediately wanted to show it to you. I also took a couple of macro shots for you. Hihi.
(^^,)


Holy macro shots! I used my phone's camera to take macro shots of the bottle and my swatch on a swatch wheel. Isn't it so pretty? (You can click on the picture to zoom in.)
(^-^)
Ebalay Sweet Pink Shiny Glitter Nail Polish (EBALAY-J024) contains big light pink hexagonal glitters, big and small matte white hexagonal glitters, matte white bar glitters and blue/purple micro glitters. All of these are suspended in a clear base which I think makes this perfect for future glitter sandwiches.
(^_^)
I added two coats on top of a black base coat for full contrast (I really wanted to highlight all the glitters in the polish). Formula was amazing! I was really surprised with how smooth each layer was. There were no glitters poking out! I didn't need to add a top coat to level everything. Weeee~
(^o^)
Of course, I wouldn't be me if I didn't try to add a matte top coat. Hihi. The matte effect made the micro glitters more obvious. I love it! Thanks again KKCenterHk! Don't forget to use my coupon NAILSMYDREAMS to get 10% off on your purchases. Thanks for dropping by! Good bye and I'll see you again soon! Have a great weekend!
\(^o^)/


P.S.
This will be jotted down as the nail polish that started Kat's glitter craze... I am hooked! lol. 
(^^,)



Thank you, nailsmydreams
Check out nailsmydreams blog
http://nailsmydreams.blogspot.hk/2013/09/ebalay-sweet-pink-glitter-polish-024.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言