2013年10月22日 星期二

NOTD: Ebalay 10 (KKCenterHK) By leonacarolina


You may remember my reviews from earlier in the year for the online storeKKCenterHK. I was in contact with them again recently and I was able to select two more items to review. I have the first of those to show you today!
image
I chose this polish from the brand Ebalay. It doesn’t have a name, just a number - 010 (or 10). It is listed on the KKCenterHK website as ‘EBALAY Peach Pink Shiny Glitter Nail Polish’ with the item code EBALAY-J010 - click here to be taken direct to the polish.
Ebalay 10 is a clear based glitter topper with metallic fuchsia glitters mixed with matte white hexes and bars, and small blue microglitters. It comes in a full sized 15ml bottle. Judging by the smell, I don’t think this polish is three-free. It’s very reminiscent of Kleancolor, and while this isn’t an issue for me personally, I know some lacqueristas out there do have sensitive noses so it’s certainly something you need to be aware of.
I actually did two manis with this polish!
image
For this first mani, I used China Glaze Happy Go Lucky (yellow) on three nails and Barry M Blueberry Ice Cream (blue) on my ring and thumb. One coat of Ebalay 10 on top to finish. It’s very bright and cheerful, perfect for spring or summer!
image
This mani is a favourite combination of mine. I love using different glitters in a grey jelly sandwich! The recipe here is: two coats of NYX Girls Perfect Grey, one coat of Ebalay 10, and two coats of OPI My Pointe Exactly. I love the contrast between the grey and pink - it’s so cute!
I had no problems with the formula or application of Ebalay 10. I did notice, however, that the blue microglitters you can see in the bottle are pretty much non-existent on the nail. Grace, in her infinite wisdom, suggested that they might be more prominent when layering over a dark base colour. I haven’t tried this yet to make sure but she is possibly right!


Thank you, leonacarolina
Check out leonacarolina blog
http://leonacarolina.tumblr.com/post/62304644911/notd-ebalay-10-kkcenterhk

沒有留言:

張貼留言