2013年10月10日 星期四

KCenterHK Nail Art Products, Review By nailpolishcreations


Well we are finally half way thru this work week, I hope everyone is hanging in there. This has been my first full work week in two weeks and boy it's been tough! Not to worry tho I have two mani's to share with you! I was asked to review some more items fromKKCenterHK and choose a neat nail foil and 3D nail nail art decoration.

Here is nail foil in pattern Wild Tiger Bling, purchase here for $7.69.


With no base coat


I am very impressed with this nail foil, I have worked with nail foils before and always have problems with them transferring to complete nail coverage.  I have no bald spots where you could see nail from underneath. The glue provided works very well, dried quickly which made transferring the design easy. You receive 50" of this foil, which will last me a life time!


I also received Round Strawberry 3D Nail art decor which you can purchase here for $4.00 (currently sold out)


Sinful Colors: White on White
butter LONDON: Pillar Box Red
China Glaze: Pink-ie Promise
W118

Below is a picture of how much this product sticks off the nail.


As with any 3D nail decor item you do get some gap between the item and your nail. This did come with nail glue to adhere it to you nail, which made it stay well attached. I have never worn this type of nail art before, I will say I love the design and concept. However, I don't see myself wearing this type of nail decoration everyday, just for special occasions.

These two nail art decorations are just a small variety of what KKCenterHK has to offer. They have a huge selection of 3D nail decor, check it out here. Also if you haven't visited this site yet you should really go and check out all they have to offer for nail decor, make sure to use my 10% off code below!!





Thank you, nailpolishcreations
Check out nailpolishcreations blog
http://www.nailpolishcreations.com/2013/06/kkcenterhk-nail-art-products-review.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言