2013年10月10日 星期四

NCC Neons #1 - Tightrope with Blue Drop Bubbles By glamfiend


So I'm pulling double duty here. I am reviewing a nail foil and thought it would look cool with neon colors. I did a green mani and it looked cool but I messed up the foil. I decided to use a different color that needed less coats. I went with a neon purple though it is harder to see through the foil.


So I applied 2 coats of Circus Tightrope on all but my ring finger. I painted on one coat of Zoya 
Purity on my ring finger for the water marble. I used Tightrope along with Sally Hansen Thinking of Blue for the marble. I decided to add some dots using Color Club Harp On It. 

Here is a close up of the foil Blue Drop Bubble Nail Transfer I am rviewing. I did one finger at a time this time and it went on so easy and smoothly I think putting the glue on all my fingers on one hand may have been part of my problem earlier.

I really wish the water marble was truer to the actual color. I wonder if it is better to use a nude polish underneath instead of white. t looks really cool right?  love this foil. I am glad I was asked to review it.

Here is the link for purchasing this foil...


Thank you, glamfiend
Check out glamfiend blog
http://glamfiend.blogspot.hk/2013/06/ncc-neons-1-tghtrope-with-blue-drop.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言