2013年10月9日 星期三

KKCenterHK Cool Galaxy Diamond Hidden Nail Foil By ljubicasnails


The second product I got from KKCenterHK is this foil [NNAIL-E05] and it really amazed me. It looks awesome, but I can't seem to get the photos to show it in all its glory. And believe me, I have tried. I've worn this as a manicure on several occasions and I got a lot of compliments. It really is unusual and striking, but not too much if you don't wear it with clothes that stands out too much as well. 

Drugi proizvod koji sam dobila sa sajta  KKCenterHK je ova folija [NNAIL-E05] i baš sam oduševljena. Izgleda nevjerovatno, ali ne uspijevam da uslikam taj efekat. A vjerujte mi, pokušavala sam. Nosila sam ovaj manikir nekoliko puta i dobila sam mnogo komplimenata. Izgleda baš neobično i upadljivo, ali meni nije previše ako se iskombinuje s nekom odjećom koja sama po sebi nije previše upadljiva.


There are two options if you want to order this foil, you can get it with or without a glue. I got the one with glue and there's a lot I have to say about it. At first I was really annoyed because I thought it doesn't have a brush but some sort of stick and it made it impossible to put on a think coat of glue on nails. The last time I used it, it turned out that the "stick" is actually really hardened brush, so I pressed it against paper and it became a regular nail polish brush. I felt so stupid. Another thing is that you don't have to use the glue to get an wonderful effect, I love the way that Shine Eye used it with top coat. I'll be using it like that from now on, because when I used glue, the foil started gliding off the tips of my nails rather quickly, although I sealed it with top coat. 


Postoje dvije opcije ako želite da naručite ovu foliju, s lijepkom i bez. Ja sam dobila s lijepkom i ima dosta stvari koje bih da kažem o tome. Prvo sam bila iznervirala jer sam mislila da nema četkicu, već nešto što izgleda kao štapić, zbog čega je bilo vrlo teško nanijeti tanak sloj lijepka na nokte. Posljednji put  kad sam ga stavljala, ispostavilo se da je "štapić" ustvari stvrdnuta četkica, pa sam je pritisnula na papir i postala je obična četkica, kao iz laka za nokte. Osjećala sam se baš glupo. Joj jedna stvar koju sam htjela da napomenem je da ne morate da imate da biste postigli divan efekat s ovom folijom, super mi je kako je Shine Eyekoristila s nadlakom. Ubuduće ću raditi tako, jer kad sam koristila lijepak, folija bi baš brzo nekako skliznula s vrhova noktiju, iako sam stavila nadlak preko.


The fact that I got this product from the manufacturer doesn't affect my giving an honest opinion about it, but I guess that's clear. :) I almost forgot, if you want to order anything from this site, you can use my 10% discount coupon by entering ljubicasnails.

Činjenica da sam dobila proizvod od proizvođača ne utiče iskazivanje mog iskrenog mišljenja o njemu, ali pretpostavljam da se to podrazumijeva. :) Zamalo da zaboravim, ako želite da naručite nešto s ovog sata, možete da iskoristite moj kupon za 10% popusta, samo ukucajteljubicasnails.


Thank you, ljubicasnails
Check out ljubicasnails blog
http://ljubicasnails.blogspot.hk/2013/05/kkcenterhk-cool-galaxy-diamond-hidden.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言