2013年10月30日 星期三

Kkcenterhk.com : Online Shopping Experience | Review | Haul By beautyfrontline


Hey Everyone!

Kkcenterhk.com is one of the leading worldwide shopping online website that caters beauty items, eyelashes, makeup products, nail art tools, fashion and all things pretty!






Review and Shopping Experience with Kkcenterhk.com:




  1. The layout is good but its bit difficult to navigate and identify certain items. I wish the layout could be clearer and easy to navigate!
  2. The site have wide range of beauty and makeup items including all kinds of eye lashes, adhesives, eye shadow palettes, wigs etc at reasonable price.
  3. The products arrived less than 2 weeks which is unbelievable and I really like how fast they deliver!
  4. The packaging is simply perfect and they included more bubble wrapping as a safety measure. That’s totally good to me. The items are in very good condition and the quality is really good!
  5. I picked up two beautiful eye shadow palettes in shades Green and Blue. Both palettes contain blushes. The shades are really pretty and unique. Palettes contain full shimmery shades and no matte at all.
  6. The blushes are beautiful but very chalky. It’s quite disappointing to me! In other way the eye shadow shades are very fine and not chalky/powdery. I hope the shades will be perfect for the fall makeup!






Overall Verdict:

Kkcenterhk.com is really good online site to try for beauty and makeup items! The service, packaging and arrival time is simple great! The both palette are piece of beauty. I will review the palettes in future post soon.
I hope you find the post useful and interesting!

Have you shopped from Kkcenterhk.com? If so, how was your shopping experience? Share you comments below!

Disclaimer: I have provided with the items for the review purpose. However, my views expressed here are my own and honest as always. Read the full policy Here.


Thank you, beautyfrontline
Check out beautyfrontline blog
http://www.beautyfrontline.com/2013/10/kkcenterhkcom-online-shopping.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言