2013年10月8日 星期二

Michael Kors Inspired Nails By jamegackie


Hi everyone! I'm back with more original nail art albeit by nails are quite short now (they were nubbinized due to the fact that it was taking my broken nail finger SO long to grow back haha). Today I am featuring a design inspired by Michael Kors beautiful dress below. Honestly I can't even comprehend how this dress is holding itself together and just how beautiful it is. How is it physically possible!?! The wonders of fashion.
For this design, I used Don't Pretzel My Buttons (OPI) for the nude base and Black Magic (Revlon) for the black parts obviously. I started by taping the design using striping but I realized midway through I realized I'd have to tape each black wedge off separately to get the same design so I opted to just freehand it. In retrospect... I could have used normal scotch tape method lol. Anyways the center of my nails are kcenterhk silver 2mm studs which I am absolutely loving! The studs are super shiny and consistently sized. More designs featuring studs coming up this week =D



It feels good to be back to doing nail art. I'm still pretty saddened that I had to cut my nails but hey, you can still be a successful nail blogger with short nails. On another side note, my mom threw away my makeshift lightbox so I'm improvising. Things don't seem to be going well for my blog but that is A-OKAY. The tides will change, my nails will grow back and I will remake my lightbox. 

I missed you guys! Let me know if there's anything you would like to see on my blog, I will make it happen =D

<3 Jackie

This entry was posted on 03 June 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.


Thank you, jamegackie
Check out jamegackie blog
http://www.jamegackie.com/2013/06/michael-kors-inspired-nails.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言