2013年10月8日 星期二

Pac Man Nails By jamegackie



Here's a short one for today! Easy Pac Man nails ;). I was actually talking about Pac Man the other day and about other vintage games which inspired me to do these nails. I feel like some day, I'm going to say wakka-wakka-wakka and no one is going to understand what I mean because Pac Man will be so old! Honestly though, I never actually got to play Pac Man when I was a kid but there was this super old school Italian place that we would go to with a coin machine that you could use to play Pac Man. I'd always kinda watch other people play but never actually play myself because I was a strange kid lol

For this design the studs are from KKCenterHK and they worked amazingly! For this design I actually covered the studs with topcoat and they still look really shiny which is always a plus. Sometimes I find that studs or rhinestones tend to go dusty or not as shiny after topcoat but no such problem here. For Pac Man I used Yellow Mellow (Sally Hansen) and just the brush that comes with the polish. The trick to doing any nail art with the actual brush from the nail polish is less is more. You can always add more, but you can't take away polish. The ghost is In the Cab-ana (Essie), My Boyfriend Scales Walls (OPI) and Butler Please (Essie). For that I just used a dotting tool for the eyes and to scallop the tips of my nails. The black base is Black Magic (Revlon). 


I wish I had more pictures but I'm just a little self conscious about my nails at the moment because they're so short! It's been a while since I've had to nubbinize them. Although, I am enjoying the fact that I am experimenting more with designs that look great on all nail lengths like today's nails!

Did you ever play Pac Man as a kid? Or even now? 

<3 Jackie
This entry was posted on 07 June 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.


Thank you, jamegackie
Check out jamegackie blog
http://www.jamegackie.com/2013/06/pac-man-nails.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言