Finally all Thanksgiving holidays are finished and I spent such a great time with my family. Btw, I have another life style blog HERE and it is in English now, so please check it out as well :) I have lots of personal pictures to share with~
Anyways, today is the first day my kids went to the kindergarten after a long week of rest and I finally got a chance to change my mani. I used another fauxnad plate from KKCenterHK and here is my marine NOTD ->
How to achieve this nail design:
1. Apply base coat and 2 coats of basic white polish.
2. Draw red and blue lines onto the nail tips.
3. Apply clear top coat and stick gold flat rhinestones under each line.
4. Stamp images from QA3 i.p.
5. Add some round glitters around each image and seal everything with clear top coat.
Lets take a closer look to the QA3 image plate I used for this nail art. It is available at KKCenterHK on-line store where I have 10% OFF coupon code of the total purchase: mymakeupmania. This i.p. contains 10 different images which are perfectly engraved (all of them!). It is such a fun i.p. which suits so many random occasions :)
I seriously am getting more and more into stamping nail art~
This image plate was provided for review purpose.
Thank you, mymakeupmania
Check out mymakeupmania blog