I'm really enjoying weekly challenges on Facebook and the theme for this week is "Autumn". Well, fall season is my favourite one, I feel alive after such hot and super humid summer and also this season brings so many sweet memories to me :) Anyways, for this nail art I used another fauxnad plate which was sent for me to review.
How to get this design:
1. Don't skip base coat, lets protect our natural nails~
2. Apply yellow polish onto middle and ring finger and the rest of the nails polish with bright orange color.
3. Apply opaque layer of "autumn" inspired glitters on top of orange polish.
4. Apply clear top coat on middle finger and stick some dried flowers.
5. Stamp image of a deer with brown polish and make some orange dots around.
6. Seal everything with a good layer of clear top coat.
Thats it! Really easy design and does not take much time at all :)
Today I was able to try out one of my new polishes I bought last year. It is Innisfree polish #106 in 안드로메다 (Andromeda). Clear based polish with lots of red, gold green, even black, white stripes and pink glitters to it. And I have really opaque layer of it on this mani because I applied it with a sponge. But with application by itself it looks really pretty too :) It feels a bit textured in touch (not like 3D), dries quite nice and I like thier soft brushes :) Oh~ I love this glitter polish so much :)
Lets take a closer look to the octagon QA31 image plate I used for this fall nail design. It's available on KKCenterHK store (feel free to use my 10% OFF coupon code: Mymakeupmania). This i.p. contains 14 designs which are perfectly engraved and transfers to the nails so nice. Despite that this is Christmas image plate I used it for my NOTD and more then sure it useful for much more designs as well :)
Image plate was sent to me for review purpose.
Thank you, mymakeupmania
Check out mymakeupmania blog