2013年10月18日 星期五

N.Nail Silver Star Hidden Pattern Foil Review & Swatches By ithinitybeauty


This product was sent to me to review but as always will contain my complete and honest opinion :)

Allo polish Pals!
How are we all doing? I can't believe the weekend is almost here, time just seems to fly in this household! Today I've been pretty poorly but I'm feeling better and ready to show you my review of these Nail foils sent to me from KKCENTERHK. I've a lot to tell you so be sure to click the read more link below.
If you like any of the items I've featured from HHCENTERHK so far then you'll be pleased to know that they have kindly offered all of my readers a10%. When you go to the checkout remember to use the 'ithinitybeauty'. This is valid until Janurary 31st 2014.

Read more to see more pictures and read the full review.
When Kkcenter allowed me to review their nail foils I had a great range of colours and patterns to pick from. I chose the 'Galaxy Star' foil because I loved the metallic shine and super cute stars. I am genuinly loving nail foils but I had such a hard time trying to get to grips with the application. I personally think this is just me and it will take me some getting used to.

I applied two coats of Color Club's 'Harp On It' and once dry I applied a smooth even coat of the Beauty nail glue which was also supplied for me to use. The glue is pretty non hassle and easy to use, I'd liken it to PVA glue and it is described as a 'one day glue'.  It will apply in a milky colour and once it is dry will be completely transparent. You can even wait longer after it is transparent before applying the foil. I then cut the foil sheet to suit my nail length, I gave myself a little larger than my actual nail just to be safe.

Taking the nail foil I place it flat onto the nail with the shiny side facing up. Its important to make sure the dull side of the foil is the side stuck to the nail. I then took a q-tip and gently rubbed over the foil starting from the middle and straight down to doing the other sides. Once you are confident you have rubbed (and gently! I used small circle motions to keep going over the foil but avoid too much pressure) I finished off with my favourite topcoat.

I personally love the highly metallic shine these foils leave; I had some issues with the foil snagging as I went to remove it and the first few times I did struggle to apply the foil without creases. For the most part I started to learn how to apply these but I do think they take a bit of practise!

I think these snazzy foils are a great addition to any growing nail art collection.

Have you tried nail foils? Did you have any trouble applying them?
Love
Ithi


Thank you, ithinitybeauty
Check out ithinitybeauty blog
http://www.ithinitybeauty.com/2013/09/nnail-silver-star-hidden-pattern-foil.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言