2013年10月8日 星期二

NOTD: Black & White & Silver By beautybymissl


Hi!
Today on Beauty by Miss L nails of the day post. 

For my nails this time I used these products:
Wild&Mild Matte nail polish in City of Lights
Wild&Mild Matte nail polish in City of Darks
Studs Circular Silver Stripes 3mm Nail Art Decorations sent for the review from KKCenterHk. 
black  white nail polish, nail studs

And here is closeup of the Studs Circular Silver Stripes 3mm Nail Art Decorations. Using these studs was easy. I used just a drop of clear nail polish for "gluing" them on my nails, but for better result nail glue would probably work better.
KKcenterhk nail studs

And here is my manicure. I first applied two coats of Wild&Mild City of Lights and then used some striping tape to get nice line and added one coat of Wild&Mild City of Darks. Since both of these polishes are matte then I did not use any top coat. Lastly I added a drop of clear polish and a nail stud and again no top coat since I wanted matte result. 
notd, nails of the day
kkcenterhk, notd, nails of the day

I hope you liked my nails and I´ll do bit longer posts about these two Wild&Mild polishes soon :)

Follow on Bloglovin


Thank you, beautybymissl
Check out beautybymissl blog
http://www.beautybymissl.com/2013/05/notd-black-white-silver.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言