2013年10月7日 星期一

Rainbow leopard-print nails! By naileditnz


I'm really excited to show you this nail art design, I love it! That doesn't sound very modest, haha, but I just loverainbows so this makes me happy :). As you can see, I've done a rainbow gradient and added in leopard print and cute little 3D bows. I'm not normally that into 3D stuff but I thought I'd give it a try. Surprisingly, it was alright! A little less practical than normal but totally fine in small amounts like this. 
I've had this design on for ages too, although the bows have fallen off. I work with kids, and they're fascinated by them!


This is the first time I've actually succeeded at doing a rainbow gradient as well. Last time I tried (a good six months ago) I sponged it too much and it just turned brown, yuck! This time I decided I had to make it work, as I wanted the rest of the nails to match the bows I'm reviewing for KKcenterhk. Aren't they the cutest?



If you're interested in buying some, go here. They're out of stock at the time of writing this (5th June 2013) but I'm sure they'll be back in soon. They come in packs of two, so if you want more than that make sure you order several packs! You can reuse them too; I have mine sitting in my nail art drawers at the moment. 
  
Here's my discount code:

They don't last forever on your nails, although it depends how you treat them. The day I applied them I just stuck them on with clear nail polish (not glue like I should have) and wore my gloves soon after, which ended up moving them around a bit so I took them off. If you're careful though you should get a lot longer use out of them.



I've put away the polishes I did to do this, I'm afraid, so I'm not sure exactly what I used!
I'll just list the colours and brands I used:
Black: Kleancolor
Red: China Glaze
Orange: Revlon
Yellow: China Glaze
Green: Revlon
Blue: Essie
Purple: Picture Polish

If you want me to figure out exactly what they were called just ask in the comments. I'm just freeeeezing at the moment and not too keen on going into the even more freezing nail room! Lazy, I know :).


Handy links:


Hope you like these nails as much as I do!

*This product was provided to me for honest review by KKCenterHk*



Thank you, naileditnz
Check out naileditnz blog
http://www.naileditnz.com/2013/06/rainbow-leopard-print-nails.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言