2013年10月7日 星期一

Studs and teal leopard print By naileditnz


I received these little studs to review from KKcenterhk a little while ago, and decided to match them with my favourite design - leopard print!


Leopard print is just so versatile, I love it! Plus it's pretty easy to do, so you can do it quickly and not worry about it going too wrong. 

I liked these studs - they came in a pack of about 50 (the photo below was taken after I'd already used a few) and were easy to apply. I used my wax pencil, but you could still use a cuticle stick dipped in clear nail polish. They're 4mm x 2mm, which I think is a good size. Enough to be a bit special but not so big that it's annoying. However, if big and annoying is your thing they have heaps of other sizes (and studs) available!




They're $4.23 US, and you can get them here. I also have a discount code for KKcenterhk if you want to buy them:


Handy links:


Hope you like them! My next post should be about the new Maybelline collection, exciting! I'm planning on doing some Cinderella nails soon, and maybe Turtles :).


*This product was provided to me for honest review by KKCenterHk*


Thank you, naileditnz
Check out naileditnz blog
http://www.naileditnz.com/2013/06/studs-and-teal-leopard-print.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言