2013年10月17日 星期四

Review: KKCenterHK Ebalay Nail Polish By lalobana


Today on the blog I’m sharing with you guys a new nail polish I just received today in the mail from KKCenterHK. The lovely Maggie sent me two items to review and today, I’m going to be reviewing their Ebalay nail polish.
IMG_0943
 When asked to pick a polish from the Ebalay line – there were a range of different colours in their glitter polish line. I decided to pick a shade of purple since I don’t have any glitter polishes of that colour. The exact one that I ordered is called “Cosmetic”.
IMG_0932
 My base colour that I applied was a neon orange. I applied this colour yesterday night not knowing I’d be receiving my KKCenterHK package today. However, when I saw the actual colour of the Ebalay polish, I immediately started to apply it on my nails. I think it goes nicely with the neon orange. You guys maybe can’t tell from the picture, but if you saw my nails in person, you would see that the glitter is actually blue and not purple. But that’s totally fine with me because it looks great either way – plus, I didn’t have a blue glitter polish!
I’ll be back again soon to share the other item I received – it’s definitely going to be one of my favourite nail art designs and I can’t wait for you guys to see it!
XO
Neha
KKcenterhk125x125jpg banner-1
If you’d like to purchase any items from http://www.kkcenterhk.com/ they have provided us with a 10% coupon for our readers to use!
Disclaimer: The products above were sent to us by the company. The review is 100% honest and of our own opinion.


Thank you, lalobana
Check out lalobana blog
http://lalobana.com/2013/09/04/review-kkcenterhk-ebalay-nail-polish/

沒有留言:

張貼留言