No sunlight at all, every time I do my nails and wanna take pictures of my mani there is no sun light lol~ But actually thats because we are in typhoon area which will go to the Japan. So it's gonna be lots of driving rain tomorrow. Yeah~ summer has officially come! lol~
I had a "me" day today and I changed mani and pedi at once :) Here is what I came up with on my nails...
Let me know what do you think of this design?
How to get this nail art:
1. Apply base coat to protect our natural nails.
2. Apply dark green polish as a main background color.
3. Stick 3 pieces of white nail art tape along the each nail.
4. Sponge basic white polish to the cuticle line.
5. Place some camellia water decals to the white area.
6. Add tiny silver rhinestones to the cuticle area as well.
7. Seal everything with good layer of clear top coat.
One entire sheet of water slide decal. Transparent images, very thin decal paper but overall I think everyone can work with it. Just remember to cut it onto small separate pieces before use and I suggest to apply them on white/very light background only! Because flowers are transparent and seemless on top of dark polish. I was a bit disappointed with the quality because it's not the best of N.Nail. But I have to admit this flower water decals looks not bad at all :)
Don't forget to use my unique 10% OFF coupon code: mymakeupmania.
Product was sent from KKCenterHK.
Thank you, mymakeupmania
Check out mymakeupmania blog