2013年10月2日 星期三

Silver dazzlenailcrazy69 By nailcrazy69

 Hi there!

Thinking of textured polishes, I realized I have one for a long, long time. Here it is:
Razmišljajući o lakovima s teksturom, shvatila sam da već dugo, dugo imam jednog. Evo ga:




This is Milani 'silver dazzle' from 'one coat glitter' collection. On pics you see one coat, no topcoat. The polish is pretty thick, but the application is flawless, and it really covers everything with just one coat. I thought it will be more gritty but it's not, think two coats of topcoat would completely even its surface. Unfortunately there was no sun outside when I took the pictures, but you can imagine all the glitter in full shine. Drying time is not that great, otherwise this is awesome polish, I absolutely love this wet cement look.
Remember those stars I showed you the other day? I thought they will look great on this polish.... and I was right. On top of it is one coat of topcoat.
Ovo je Milani 'silver dazzle' iz 'one coat glitter' kolekcije. Na fotkama je jedan sloj, bez nadlaka. Lak je prilično gust ali savršeno lako se nanosi i uistinu prekrije sve sa samo jednim slojem. Mislila sam da će biti i hrapaviji ali nije tako strašno, mislim da bi ga dva sloja nadlaka sasvim izravnala. Na žalost, nije bilo sunca dok sam ga fotografirala, pa možete samo zamisliti kako izgleda u svom punom sjaju. Vrijeme sušenja bi moglo biti i bolje, inaće je ovo stvarno super lak, fantastičan mi je ovaj izgled svježeg betona. 
Sjećate se onih zvjezdica od pred neki dan? Činilo mi se da bi mogle super izgledati s ovim lakom... i bila sam u pravu. Na vrhu je još i sloj nadlaka.




Star studs are coming from KKCenterhk site, and you can found them here. As I said, I got them for review. While shopping, you better use my nailcrazy69 code for 10% off. 
I love this rock chick manicure, what about you?
Zvjezdice dolaze s KKCenterhk stranice, i možete ih naći ovdje. Kao što sam već rekla, dobila sam ih na recenziju. Dok kupujete, radije iskoristite i nailcrazy69 kod za 10% popusta.
Super mi je ova rokerska manikura, a što vi kažete?

Thanks for stopping by, Žana


Thank you, nailcrazy69
Check out nailcrazy69 blog
http://nailcrazy69.blogspot.hk/2013/05/silver-dazzle.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言