2013年10月8日 星期二

studed nails - kkcenterhk nail studs By littlebeautybag

 In march I received from KKcenterHk some goodies for my nails, to be more specific this round studs, some star studs  ( you can see them HERE ) and a bow.
Today I'm going to show you the round studs that I simply love. For this many I used a white base from American Apparel - Cotton,  then Pixi Glow - 408 Pirouette Pink and a beautiful teal green from Cosmetic Arts ( sry but I don't know the name but what I wanted to tell you is that this nail polishes from Cosmetic Arts are made by the same people that makes Color Club nail polishes ).
Here are some photos:







You can find this beautiful studs HERE but you can also find lots and lots of diferent studs and diferent sizes by clicking HERE . 
The ones that I have are NNAIL - DRN668, color gold , size 2mm and I love them. You can simply transform a simple swatch in a nail art and you can create lots of manicures. The price is awesome 4.73$ for 50pcs and don't forget to visit KKcenterHk for a big range of products from makeup to nail art and so on.

 Look how cute they are, jewelry for your nails. Love them!!!!

Hope you girls like the mani and the studs and don't forget to visit KKcenterHk for great deals!
Don't forget to leave a comment below, it will make me happy to know your opinion on this mani.
Till next time girls be beautiful and be safe!

PS. Sry if my hand looks over tanned, I can tell you for sure that i'm not tan...not yet...but I lowered the white balance for the colors to pop...the pink is a beautiful neon also the teal green is almost a neon color and my camera had a rough time to catch the real colors.

XO


Read more: http://www.littlebeautybag.com/2013/06/studed-nails-kkcenterhk-nail-studs.html#ixzz2h5tbY6nc 
Follow us: @uuueeeccc on Twitter | littlebeautybagct on Facebook


Thank you, littlebeautybag
Check out littlebeautybag blog
http://www.littlebeautybag.com/2013/06/studed-nails-kkcenterhk-nail-studs.html#axzz2h5jz5N1j

沒有留言:

張貼留言