Tomorrow is the birthday of my youngest son, he turns 3 (4 y.o. by the korean style) :) And I wanted to dosomething special on my nails for this day. So I decided that this would be a sweet dessert manicure. Because I can't spend a lot of time on myself as always, I chose the easiest and fastest way to decorate the nails.
To much pink lol~
How to make yummy nails:
1. Apply base coat as always.
2. Apply 2 coats of creme pink polish as main background color.
3. Mix white and brown acrylic paint and make stripes along each nail.
4. Place some water decals and silver rhinestones.
5. Seal everything with a good layer of clear top coat.
A set of sweet images which I used to decorate my nails. They are very nice and opaque. Some of the images are glittery which is so cute :)
I also have unique coupon code with 10% off: mymakeupmania.
This product was sent from KKCenterHK.
Thank you, mymakeupmania
Check out mymakeupmania blog