2013年11月26日 星期二

Halloween NOTD with KKCenterHK and China Glaze By miss-greeneyes

 ***A product in this post was provided free of charge. Opinions are 100% mine.***

Hi!

Although I'm still on a blogging hiatus of sorts, I couldn't let Halloween go by without marking the occasion. With that in mind, I have something to show you that I've been holding back for AGES - some amazing nail water decals fromKKCenterHK.


The decals I was sent are here - Halloween Decals - and cost under $3. Here's a closer look.


I'd never used decals before, but they were really easy - first, I chose my base colours. A black pumpkin polish and CatriceYellow Sub-Mandarin.


Then, I cut out the individual decals I wanted to use, gripped them with a tweezers, soaked them in water, and positioned them on my nails. They weren't too slippery, and were easily sealed with a layer of Poshé. I added a few gold studs, because... yeah. Must use ALL the embellishments!




I'll definitely be buying more decals, there are hundreds of different designs to choose from and they're really good quality.

In case decals aren't quite your thing (my husband HATED them), I have a great Halloween polish for you - this one is from China Glaze's 2013 Monsters Ball collection.


Guess why I bought this. Go on.


Anyway - this is just one coat of Howl You Doin' over Catrice Yellow Sub-Mandarin


It's a thick flakie glitter polish in a kind of purple-black base. It's really much more opaque than I thought it would be, and it's definitely a polish you could get a pretty decent application from if you were in a rush. 


It's a hard enough polish to capture, here's a look at it outside, complete with a lovely black pumpkin graphic to cleverly conceal a yucky hangnail. Genius, aren't I? 


You can really see how loaded this polish is - it's definitely one of my 2013 must haves, and probably the only one I'll buy from the Monsters Ball collection.

I'll hopefully be back with another post in a few days - I'm writing in between feeds/changes/trying to find time to have a wee/make a cup of coffee/carve a pumpkin - (observe my attempt at The Joker below, epic fail), but in the meantime - have a great Halloween!








Thank you, miss-greeneyes
Check out miss-greeneyes blog
http://miss-greeneyes.blogspot.ie/2013/10/halloween-notd-with-kkcenterhk-and.html#.UpQHgdJHLzA

沒有留言:

張貼留言