2013年11月8日 星期五

I am geared up for parties with kkcenterhk.com ES lashes again: EOTD By makeupandchitchat

 I think, I am at last learning how to quickly put on lashes.Frankly, my lashes are quite long ( even 
though they are falling out like anything!) I wore falsies once on a wedding ( yes, it was a kkcenterhk lash lash well) and it looked very natural. So, when I got these lashes from kkcenterhk.com again, I was delighted. I was happier because this time, the lash band is clear and guess what? More flexible.
I did a quick eye makeup and out on the lashes. Luckily, I still had some glue and it was in perfect condition.


What I liked about these lashes.

  • The clear band. Normally black bands are difficult to hide. At least if you are a dud like me. Since I do not wear lashes frequently, I get out of practice. So, they become a bit difficult to manage.
  • The band is flexible. Normally what happens is that, the edges of the lashes stick out or they make you feel uncomfortable at the ends. This did not happen with this pair.
  • Each pair would last you quite a few wears if you are gentle and careful with them that is.
  • If I cut off another long lash from one side, I think I would start wearing lashes on every occasion because they would look that natural.


What I did not like?
 Can't think of. Really.

Here are the looks.



Products used to create this look.


Product list for the look
Inglot eye base.
Kryolan derma color camouflage cream.
KKcenterhk.com ES palette G24
MUA palette Undress Me Too
Maybelline Hyperglossy liner
Maybelline Colossal Volum' Mascara
kkcenterhk.com ladbis liner 
Triton Eyelash glue

Product by the brand. Honest review.

Thank you, makeupandchitchat
Check out makeupandchitchat blog
http://www.makeupandchitchat.com/2013/10/i-am-geared-up-for-parties-with.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言