2013年11月8日 星期五

Kkcenterhk Review Part II By kissotchic

 Hello again!  Remember the review I did a month or so ago of some studs from Kkcenterhk? Well, they sent me a couple more things to review! This is going to a picture heavy post, by the way.

First, the stamping plate & stamper.  








I have to admit, I'm not the best stamper.   I have a bundle monster set that I love & honestly, this plate was just as good! I also have the konad stamper & this one was no different than it.  Both products worked great!  & the images were just small enough to fit on my nails (& trust me, I have small nails).  To check out these items on Kkcenterhk, click the links below the pictures of each item!

Next, I want to share a glitter polish they sent.  It's Ebalay Noble Platinum Shiny Glitter Nail Polish (EBALAY - J017).   I swatched it over a black polish. 


 
2 coats.  Can you see the tiny blue holographic glitters? There is also white bar glitter. & you can obviously see the gold hex glitter. I hope so at least, hehe!



Polish in direct sunlight.



Last picture! If you like glitter bombs, this line of polish from EBALAY is for you!  It applied great too!

& now, I'm going to share my favorite item I received!  A 15 Piece Pink Handle Nail Art Brush Set (JR1131).



I forgot to get a picture of the brush set as a whole, so the picture above is from Kkcenterhk's website.  I'm also going to share what's brushes I used from this set to create the skull nail art & some Care Bears nail art I'm going to share with you in this post.



Care Bears!



I used the thicker brush for the white bellies & I used the smaller brush for the detailed art on the bellies.

I also used these brushes for the skull nail art I posted yesterday!

In my personal opinion, I feel like this set of brushes is something every nail artist should have in their arsenal.  They all serve a different purpose.  They're easy to clean.  They come in their own stoeage case.  && best of all, they're cheap.


Thank you, kissotchic
Check out kissotchic blog
http://kissotchic.blogspot.hk/2013/10/kkcenterhk-review-part-ii.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言