2013年11月13日 星期三

NOTD : Black&blue By beautybymissl


Hi!
Yesterday I showed you Wild&Mild Blue Nun which is pretty blue nail polish. Today I added black 2mm circle studs from KKCenterHk to my thumb  and ring finger.
N.NAIL Studs Black 2mm Circle Nail Art Decorations, Wild&Mild Blue Nun

So on my nails you can see 2 coats of Wild&Mild Blue Nun and then I added N.NAIL Studs Black 2mm Circle Nail Art Decorations from KKCenterHk.com to my ring finger and thumb. 
nail studs, circle nail studs, KKCenterHk


I am not very happy with the design I did, but I do love these studs and I think I´ll try them with some golden ones ;)

Follow me on Bloglovin´/ GFC/ Twitter/ Facebook/ Instagram/ Google+/ Email



Thank you, beautybymissl
Check out beautybymissl blog
http://www.beautybymissl.com/2013/10/notd-black.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言