2013年11月14日 星期四

NOTD: N.Nail plastic stamping plate A19 from KKCenterHk. By beautybymissl


Hi!
In the morning I showed you China Glaze White On White which is perfect base for nail art. This time I decided to do some stamping again.
China Glaze White on White, plastic stamping plate A19, Catrice Shake it! Flake it!, Sally Hansen Antique Bronze
For stamping I used N.Nail stamping plate A19 from KKCenterHK and Sally Hansen Diamond Strength nail polish in Antique Bronze. In my opinion this is perfect stamping plate for fall manicures, because of the leaf design (I am not good at free handing them :P). This time I only used one pattern from that stamping plate, which reminded me of some kind of animal pattern.
After stamping I added one layer of Catrice Million Styles Effect Top Coat in Shake it! Flake it! (seen HERE) on my nails and I finished the manicure with INM OTD top coat.

plastic stamping plate A19, layering, manicure, notd, nails of the day
plastic stamping plate A19, KKCenterHk

Follow me on Bloglovin´/ GFC/ Twitter/ Facebook/ Instagram/ Google+/ Email



Thank you, beautybymissl
Check out beautybymissl blog
http://www.beautybymissl.com/2013/10/notd-nnail-plastic-stamping-plate-a19.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言