2013年11月25日 星期一

Review: KKCenterHK - DOLLYWINK 1 & 5 DUPES! By forest-doll







Rekindling my love for Falsies and Gyaru styled makeup though a bit toned down and more otona than before, I still adore False Lashes. I got these from KKCenterHK by the way. And as much as I love the original, getting dupes can be quite enjoyable. 

These top lashes are a spot on dupe for the Dollywink No 1 Dolly Sweet. You be the judge; look at the Dollywink one HERE. I do think that the Dollywink one has more natural looking material but the shape and the effect on my eyes are quite similar! For $19 USD you can get five pairs! No room for complaints, eh? The lower lashes on the other hand are the spot on dupe for the Dollywink No 5 Real Nude. And again, you be the judge, view the Dollywink one HERE. See what I mean, super cheat one!! They only cost $13USD for 5 pairs too! 

Both lashes are flexible, durable and non painful. They feel like japanese lashes! I really recommend them to people who love Dollywink lashes but think they're super expensive! I give these lashes 5/5 stars no doubt! Jump on to KKCenterHK for more lashes! You seriously can't choose just one item D':

On a side note, I think I photoshopped my face in the last photo a bit much but it still didn't save how ugly my hair looked that day!! I give up!! HAHA! What kind of posts would you guys want in the coming days? TELL ME down below! Got to go!




Thank you, forest-doll
Check out forest-doll blog
http://forest-doll.blogspot.hk/2013/11/review-kkcenterhk-dollywink-1-5-dupes.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言