2013年12月23日 星期一

Audrey Hepburn Nail Art By naileditnz


Today I have some Audrey Hepburn nail art to show you! First things first though; I can't take any credit for how cool the pictures of Audrey are. They're water decals that I'm reviewing from KKCenterHk, which you can buy here. Aren't they amazing?!


I painted the border on the nails with the decals on them, then sponged on a couple of shades of grey (not 50) on the other nails and added the words. I had three Audrey Hepburn quotes to choose out of; here they are:
1) Paris is always a good idea.
2) Happy girls are the prettiest.
3) The best thing to hold on to in life is each other.
I asked for help choosing on Facebook, and the clear winner was number two!

Here's a picture of the packaging and the sheet the water decals came on. 


For those that don't know, this is how you apply water decals to your nails:
1) Paint your nails and allow them to dry.
2) Cut out the water decal you want to apply and remove the plastic film.
3) Hold/drop in water for about 10 seconds, then press it on to your nail.
4) Wait about 10-20 seconds, then remove the backing paper. The image should now be on your nail.
5) Dry with a hairdryer on the cool setting, then add a top coat.

So they're very similar to temporary tattoos. Really easy to do and awesome results. Just make sure you don't dunk them in water with the plastic film still on - the tattoo is likely to stick to the plastic and that screws everything up.


I'm really happy with how these turned out. I considered just doing a face on each nail but it was definitely better (and more economical) to personalize it with the quote.


You can buy these water decals from KKCenterHk here, and use my discount code for 10% off :).




*This product was provided to me for honest review by KKCenterHk*


Thank you, naileditnz
Check out naileditnz blog
http://www.naileditnz.com/2013/11/audrey-hepburn-nail-art.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言