2013年12月30日 星期一

Christmas HeLLo Kitty Nails by mymakeupmania

Like I said, I have tons and tons of nail art ideas for Christmas holidays but unfortunately I don't have enough time to make them all. Anyways, here is another Hello Kitty inspired mani :) Hope you all like it~ Let me know what do you think of this design? Would you wear it on your nails?
Thanx again for taking your time and visiting my blog! *hugs*
For this nail art I used water decals and 3D nail art stickers but there is always an option if someone don't have the same decals - to free-hand it~
Here is the water decal set I used for this mani. It is from KKCenterHK, click HERE to see more details about this product. As you can see it's for Halloween but if you turn on imagination it could be used almost for every holiday and what not :) Each image is opaque in color and could be used on top of any background. Nice quality, cute images, easy to use~ Love it, love it a lot!
Thank you, mymakeupmania
Check out mymakeupmania blog
http://mymakeupmania.blogspot.kr/2013/12/christmas-hello-kitty-nails.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言