2013年12月30日 星期一

Spider Nails by mymakeupmania


Originally I planned this manicure for Halloween nail art but sometimes things turned out not as you think it would be. And because we don't celebrate Halloween over here I decided why not to wear something scary/not cute kind of nails during usual weekdays lol~ 
How To DIY This Nail Art:
1. Apply base coat to protect natural nails.
2. Apply 2 coats of creme grey polish for main background color.
3. Stamp red splatters to represent blood splashes. I used FUN 2 image plate for the splatters.
4. Apply spider water decals or free hand them.
5. Add a few rhinestones.
6. Seal everything with clear top coat.
So easy to do and so much fun to wear! My 7 y.o. said it looks 3D lol~ I guess it is :P
Let me know what do you think of this nail art? Would you wear it too?
Thanx again for taking time and visiting me! Love you all *hugs*
And HERE is the water decal set I used, it is from KKCenterHK. Quality of the product is good as always but I really don't like it when the actual water decal sheet sticked with glue to the plastic bag. It is such a pain to separate image from the paper without damage because of the glue spot! Also I do recommend to use this images on plain white background for better final look.
Thank you, mymakeupmania
Check out mymakeupmania blog
http://mymakeupmania.blogspot.kr/2013/12/spider-nails.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言