2013年12月30日 星期一

Christmas Nails by mymakeupmania

When my PC screen died I thought: "Well, it's ok, lets connect it to the TV because watching you tube videos this way is much comfy anyways!" And I was wrong, because every time I update my blog and edit all pictures 'n stuff it looks horrible, the quality is not good at all lol~ Clearly I have to buy PC screen,  otherwise I can't control picture quality here anymore :P

Today I decided to make an early Christmas nail design because I'm obsessed with this holiday and winter season in general and I can't wait it to come :) I have a billion ideas in my head for Christmas nails and so I have to start earlyto have time to do all conceived ideas~
How To DIY This Nail Art:
1. Apply base coat to protect natural nails.
2. Apply red glittery polish to your accent nails. In my case it's ring and middle fingers. 
3. The rest of the nails paint gold polish.
4. Stamp some cute snowflakes on top of the red polish. I used m59 image plate. Add some silver rhinestones as you wish.
5. Apply foil glue on top of the gold polish and wait untill it completely dry (about 3-5 mins).
6. Pre-cut your gold foil (6 pieces in my case) and when the foil glue is nice and dry (it become transparent) stick the foil on top (shiny side up).
7. Add a few silver rhinestones as well and also sponge chunky gold glitters to the very tips of your nails.  
8. So thats it. Apply a clear top coat and done :)
What do you think of this nail art? Is it to early for Christmas nails? How do you like using nail foils? What is your favourite mani using nail foils?
Here is just a base for this nail art. For the red color I used Missha polish in RD04 from The Style Lucid collection. For the gold nails I used Gold Star pattern nail foil on top of The Face Shop GL112 polish from Crystal collection. 
For the gold foil I used one from KKCenterHK store in Galaxy Gold Hidden Star pattern E20. Which is so bling-bling and pretty. Not thick foil so it transfers to the nails really nice. But the application on natural nails isn't that perfect because natural nails are C-curved and I still prefer to add some sort of nail art on top anyways. After not-fast-drying top coat application this foil keep cracks and also become bronzy color. 
Thank you, mymakeupmania
Check out mymakeupmania blog
http://mymakeupmania.blogspot.kr/2013/11/christmas-nails.html
 

沒有留言:

張貼留言