2013年12月30日 星期一

X-mas Party Nails by mymakeupmania


Kinda failed tho, my snowflakes melt to the background color and become absolutely invisible lol~

I totally wanna back in the past when I was 17-19, just for a day or two ahahaha~ I really loved parting at that age. Me and my bestie totally loved this winter/New Year season, we went to night clubs all the time. We drank a lot of alcohol (it was Ok, because we get passport at 16 y.o) and danced all night away, good company, lots of other friends, oh~ I just miss that time so so much! We usually got home at 3-4 A.M and had to go to work at 8 A.M ahaha~ That was sweet time! I don't know why I flashback it again and again may be because I got to much stress lately or because I'm planning a trip to my hometown next year and so exciting to see everyone :) But I'm so happy to have all that memory~

Anyways, that age, when I had parties 'n such I really-really wanted to look perfect! I cared about everything, my hair, make-up, outfit and of course nails. For the nails I always made my choice on everything sparkly-glittery-bling-bling. And today I made a mani which will suit any X-mas party and any outfit basically. It is pink based nail art with lots of silver holo glitters to it.
How To Diy This Nail Art:
1. Apply base coat to protect natural nails and there is no excuse to skip this step!
2. Apply pink nail polish close shade to your nail art foil.
3. Pre-cut 10 pieces of pink foil and apply nail foil glue onto the nails.
4. After the glue is dry stick foil to the nails, shiny side up.
5. Apply non-fast dry top coat and wait 'till completely dry.
6. Sponge chunky silver holo glitter polish to the nail tips only.
7. Stamp white snowflakes, I used m59 image plate. 
8. Randomly add more rounded silver glitters and rhinestones.
9. Seal everything with clear top coat.
And here is the E17 nail art foil I used for the main background color. It transfers super easy and looks absolutely stunning but  before top coat application. After the application of non-fast dry top coat it cracks and completely changes the color, also all the holo glitter effect disappears. 

Anyways, thank you so much for visiting my blog again! Let me know what do you think of this nail design? And have a great day/night!
HERE is the actual nail art foil I used for this design and it's from KKCenterHK.
Thank you, mymakeupmania
Check out mymakeupmania blog
http://mymakeupmania.blogspot.kr/2013/12/x-mas-party-nails.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言