2013年12月26日 星期四

ES-A517 and ES-A513 False Lashes Review - kkcenterhk By yozellynj


My favorite false lashes sponsor kkcenterhk kindly sent me another two boxes of awesome lashes to review. Their collection of false lashes are just amazing and most of the ones that I have tried are super comfortable and look super gorgeous! This time I choose ES-A517 and ES-A513. 




ES-A517
Information
100% New, 100% Authentic, Handmade Lashes
5 Pairs in one pack, Black and brown lashes and thin black stem
Head length : 1.1cm / 10mm
Mid length : 1.4cm / 14mm
End  length : 1.3cm / 13mm
(Eyelash length is measure by hand, so the above eyelash length just for reference only.)



They look beyond gorgeous on my eyes!  I love the combination color of black and brown which is very unique. Same goes with all the lashes that I got from kkcenterhk, these lashes are also very easy to use and can be reused if you take them off carefully. However, I don't really like the fact that they have black band, I prefer clear band. The black band is a bit stiff, not to the point that they poke my eyes or anything like that, but the other lashes with clear bands that I got are more comfortable.  Don't worry, they stay on my eyes pretty well tho^^ These lashes are also quite thick and it gives my eyes that dolly look<3

The price of these 5 pairs of lashes are $15.44. 










ES-A513
Information
100% New, 100% Authentic, Handmade Lashes
5 Pairs in one pack, Black lashes and thin transparent stem
Head length : 0.6cm / 6mm
Mid length : 1.3cm / 13mm
End  length : 1.4cm / 14mm
(Eyelash length is measure by hand, so the above eyelash length just for reference only.)



Another great false lashes, super comfortable and easy to wear. The band is very elastic and it's clear. It is criss cross type so it is very natural. The design is very lovely! I love how the end is longer making my eyes look longer when worn. As for the inner part, it's short so it gives my eyes natural but thicker lashes which I totally love. For this type I think it's more towards natural rather than dolly effect. The price of this  5 pairs of false lashes is $13.90 which I think is totally worth it! Really recommended to those of you who are looking for natural false lashes but still want some glamour for your eyes.


'





Don't forget to visit kkcenterhk if you're looking for great false lashes. Also use code yozellynj to get 10% off!


Thank You
GBU


Thank you, yozellynj
Check out yozellynj blog
http://yozellynj.blogspot.hk/2013/12/es-a517-and-es-a513-false-lashes-review.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言