2013年12月18日 星期三

KKCenterHK ES-A501 Brown Luxuriant False Eyelashes Review By cosplayrune


Today's post will be a product review from one of my sponsors, KKCenterHK. Most of my lashes came from. They are definitely a trust-worthy shop that can cater your needs, may it be false lashes, makeup, wigs, and even clothes at an affordable price. So go check out the shop. (/^▽^)/

Anyway, they sent me this set of false lashes, the ES-A501 Brown Luxuriant False Eyelashes. The set contains 5 pairs of thick, brown false lashes attached to a clear lash band. If you've been reading my false lashes reviews, you might already know that I'm a sucker for clear lash bands. Hehe! ヽ( ★ω★)ノ

 photo DSC02193_zps4c33e5cb.jpg

The ES-A501 is definitely a set of luxuriant lashes. The lash fibers are thickly bundled which helps in bringing focus to the eyes.The outer side of the ES-A501 is slightly thicker and is flared to the sides to create the illusion of longer eyes by extending the outer corner of you real eye. 

 photo DSC02481_zpsc166abb6.jpg

Surprisingly, I wasn't expecting that I'll love this set since I prefer false lashes that are spiky. This one, however, looks natural. It's as if I'm wearing those lengthening mascara, but I wasn't! Teehee~!

 photo DSC02477_zps8ab95e9a.jpg

But I don't think people will even suspect that I'm wearing false lashes coz the ES-A501 looks so natural! The fibers are soft and are made of natural hair fibers. They are not that shiny, which sets it apart from artificial lashes. 

You can see on the photo above my real lashes, on the inner corner of my eyes. That's how short my real lashes are. With the ES-A501, it made me look like I have a healthy set of thick, luxuriant, upper lashes.

 photo DSC02461_zps256de683.jpg

Plus, the transparent lash band is so thin, it made the lash fiber look as if its attached to my eyelids! Can you still think I'm wearing false lashes on this photo? 

Compared to the ES-A553, the ES-A501's lash fiber is shorter, which makes it look more natural.

Well, there are a few cons about the ES-A501. Firstly, the ES-A501 isn't noticeable when worn with dark makeup. The brown color of the lashes makes it blend under a dark background or eyelid makeup. 

 photo DSC02468_zpse504cc49.jpg

Some may also find that the ES-A501's length is a bit unnatural. It only covers two-thirds of my eyes - the middle and outer corner. But it's ok for me. 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

 photo DSC02491_zps1a88fbed.jpg

Will I recommend this?

Yes. I like this lashes! It looks natural and thick at the same time. It's also lightweight, which is good if your going to wear it for several hours.

Plus, the ES-A501 is affordable coz it only costs $13.90 for 5 pairs. You can avail of a 10% discount upon checkout by using the code: CosRune

Thanks for reading!

Btw, I just joined an online contest. You can view my entry here. I would highly appreciate your support. Just like, share, or leave a comment on my entry. Thank you! ヾ(^-^)ノ


Thank you, cosplayrune
Check out cosplayrune blog
http://cosplayrune.blogspot.hk/2013/11/kkcenterhk-es-a501-brown-luxuriant.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言