2013年12月2日 星期一

KKCenterHK ES Natural Luxuriant Lashes By tht-christina


I feel like it's been a while since I last had falsies on for this blog!

And so, I present to you all a review of some more awesome lashes :)


 COMFORT
Light and very comfy! They are easy to curve according to the shape of your eyes. The band is clear and is actually quite short compared with other ones I've tried. But I prefer it for this type of style as placing it further away from your inner eye corner actually looks more natural due to the style.

VOLUME + LENGTH
These definitely got volume! You can just tell from a glimpse. I have no complaints for the length.

QUALITY
I really have nothing to say but praise for ES lashes as you may know from my previous reviews.

KKcenterhk120x213png banner
15% off discount: tht-christinaevent15off

Tis all here folks.
Lots more of reviews to come! 


*pssst there's a giveaway going on ;)

--
- See more at: http://tht-christina.blogspot.ca/2013/10/kkcenterhk-es-natural-luxuriant-lashes.html#sthash.BKyZrnod.dpuf

Thank you, tht-christina
Check out tht-christina blog
http://tht-christina.blogspot.ca/2013/10/kkcenterhk-es-natural-luxuriant-lashes.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言