2013年12月2日 星期一

{KKCenterHK} OOh Them Lashes By tht-christina


Hi hi,

Here's a review for y'all :)

These lashes are from kkcenterhk.com and every time I see ones with an arrangement like this, I instantly think of a more dolly (or gyaru!) look. I played around with a blonde wig I had that was sitting inside a bag... for a long time in the corner.

QUALITY + COMFORT
Do I ever have complaints about KKCenterHK lashes? Not that I know of. And simply because the quality of their lashes always are up to par! The band is super thin and the lashes aren't glued but tied around the band so I find lashes that are made this way are much more comfortable. These are also quite light because the bulk of the volume is in the center.


VOLUME + LENGTH
Speaking of volume.. these are meant to give you a rounder eye look as the volume is concentrated in the center and a little less on the outer edges. The length is fairly long and the lashes are curled moderately.

View from above:

So here are some snaps of the lashes in their box :D


And let me end this post with some extra selfies LOL
 

KKcenterhk120x213png banner

15% off discount: tht-christinaevent15off



Have a nice day!
 
- See more at: http://tht-christina.blogspot.ca/2013/11/kkcenterhk-ooh-them-lashes.html#sthash.OkolDFGm.dpuf

Thank you, tht-christina
Check out tht-christina blog
http://tht-christina.blogspot.ca/2013/11/kkcenterhk-ooh-them-lashes.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言