*This product was sent to me for review
Hello everybun! I have a lovely product to review from KKCenterhk, once again! Today I have for you the item by the name of N.NAIL Forest Rabbit Bunny Deer Bambi Squirrel Hamster Apple . The title, however deceivingly long it is, is actually just super cute images of a bunch of rabbits, some deer, some squirrels and apples as well as mushrooms and coconuts? I think they're coconuts. But anyways, the images are all super cute.!
Here is what it looks like
This was my first time using water decals. I looked up a tutorial on YouTube. But for those of you who don't know, basically it goes down like this.
1) Cut out the image you want
2) Take the plastic off of the top (just like a temporary tattoo!)
3) Submerge the image you cut out fully in a container of water (I used a mini cup) for about 20 seconds
4) Take the image out of the water and use your thumb to slide it off
5) Press the image down onto your nail and well-ah!
I crinkled a few of these images and was happy to see that they smoothed out as long as I fixed them quickly
This is without top coat, as I wanted to see how long they would last. (I was also afraid that seche might ruin it, turns out it doesn't!) And they lasted a few hours of me cleaning, taking a bath and doing dishes, with minimal scratches.
These are $2.56 plus shipping. I LOVED these as my first experience with water decals!
|Click above to be taken to their site!|
Use code : LeeshasLacquer
for 10% off of your purchase!
Thank you, leeshaslacquer
Check out leeshaslacquer blog