2013年12月10日 星期二

N.NAIL Neon Yellow Star Studs 2mm Circle KKCENTERHK Review + Discount By ithinitybeauty


Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? Did you have a good weekend? These weeks are just passing by so quickly, I can hardly believe that in five weeks time me and Mr Bravo will be back in England visiting my parents again. Once again this week we had more family drama, first my three year old Niece got alarmingly sick then unfortunately my sister and brother-in-law had a break in. I can go one of two ways when I am stressed, I can be really productive or just so incredibly useless!
Anyway, today I am showing you these gorgeous neon star studs (N.nail Studs Neon Yellow -2mm) from KKCENTERHK.

I absolutely love these studs. Not just because they are so bright and funky but because of their amazing size. I have to be honest, whenever I see studs and gems I am never really sure what size to expect so I was really pleased to see I could fit several of them on and they could sit flatly on the nail. They are also really easy to apply because of their angles they can be picked up well with pointed tweezers. One last thing... I've been doing all sorts since I applied these and they are staying nicely in their place!

Onto the mani! I started with my base coat and applied one coat of Erre Due's '120' and applied Gambrini's 'N06' to get a strong bright neon base. Using striping tape to create my lines I then added Essence's 'I'm The Boss!' on top. Once dry I applied my top coat and used small tweezers to add the stars at the end of my neon lines.

Don't forget if you place an order with KKCENTERHK you can use the code 'ithinitybeauty' to receive a 10% discount! ~ What did you think of this manicure? Do you like the neon vs grey combo? Do you like these stars?

Love
Ithi


Thank you, ithinitybeauty
Check out ithinitybeauty blog
http://www.ithinitybeauty.com/2013/11/nnail-neon-yellow-star-studs-2mm-circle.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言