Earlier I reviewed KKCenterHK’s Beauty Angel Cosmetics Special Edition Green Palette here, well in this post I will be reviewing Purple Palette.
Price: USD $14.63
Availability: You can buy from here
Both Green and Purple palettes are similar in packaging, color properties. But they are quite different in staying power and pigmentation wise!
GOOD about KKCenterHK’s Beauty Angel Cosmetics Special Edition Purple Palette:
- The book like packaging is sleek and cute to use! The magnetic locks at the ends work very well. So the palette is travel friendly a lot.
- Comes very handy, palette has 12 shimmery eye shadow shades and 2 blushes.
- The eye shadows are very fine and not chalky at all.
- The eye shadow shades are very shimmery at the same well pigmented than my Green palette.
- The colors last long more than 4 plus hours
- Blushes are decently pigmented
- 12 bright shades to try this fall!
NOT-SO-GOOD about KKCenterHK’s Beauty Angel Cosmetics Special Edition Purple Palette:
- Blushes doesn’t stay more than an hour
- The applicator given is not so good
- Available only through online
More than Green palette, I like the purple palette a lot! Full shimmery shades but well pigmented. Staying power is decent, plus at this price the palette is doing very good!
Disclaimer: Have provided with samples for review purposes. However, my views expressed here are my own and honest as always. Read the full policy here.
Thank you, beautyfrontline
Check out beautyfrontline blog