2013年12月12日 星期四

More Kkcenterhk Goodies By kissotchic

 Oops! I did it again (haha!).  Seriously, I got caught up in school again.  It's probably going to be happening quite a bit for the next 2 years. 

Kkcenterhk was fabulous enough to send me more products to play around with.  I have some gorgeous studs & water decals to share with you!  & don't forget, if you ever decide you want to order something from them, use the code "KISSOTCHIC" to receive 10% off your order!

First, I'm going to share the studs.  Now, I was such an eager beaver to use the products, I forgot to take pictures of just the products.  So here is the product picture from kkcenterhk website:







Aren't the studs just fabulous?!  I'd buy them in every color & shape yif they had them! 

Alright, so before I share the water decals, I should fill you in on a nail mishap that lead to my new nail shape...
I broke a nail trying to open my car door & it was locked. Tragic really.  I did the whole repair process with the nail glue & tea bag.  It lasted for about a week before it completely broke off at school one day.   & I was super bummed & didn't want to lose the length i had worked so hard on!  So, I decided a stilletto shape was the way to go.  

So now that I've warned you, here are the decals.  


 

Yet again, I suck & the product picture is from kkcenterhk. 





This was the first time I had tried water decals & I loved them! They are so quick & easy.  Big time savers!  & heck let's be honest, they look better than the flowers I can do by hand.  Lol!

Let me know what you think of the new nail shape! 



Thank you, kissotchic
Check out kissotchic blog
http://www.kissotchic.blogspot.hk/2013/11/more-kkcenterhk-goodies.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言