2014年1月17日 星期五

Christmassy Fan Brush Manicure by zebra-nails

Christmassy Fan Brush Manicure

Hi girls!
Today I want to show my first fan brush manicure :).
Nail polishes I used:
white base - Ados #502
green - Kiko #391


I wanted to add some sparkle so I applied 1 coat of Oriflame Nail Bling on top.


To make this manicure I used a fan brush from the nail art brush set that I got from KKCenterHK.


The set include 15 pieces. Brushes are made from the synthetic fibre so there's a warning not to use nail polish remover to clean them. It's recommended to clean the brushes in a warm water with a shampoo or shower gel after each use.


You can get nail art brush set here for 13,50 $.
Don't forget to use code ZEBRA-NAILS for 10% off from your order on the KKCenterHK (until the 31-st
of January 2014). 

*Some of the product(s) in this post was(were) sent me for review. For more information read my Disclosure Policy.


Thank you, zebra-nails
Check out zebra-nails blog
http://zebra-nails.blogspot.hk/2013/12/christmassy-fan-brush-manicure_17.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言